Electric House does not take title to return items until the item arrives at its fulfillment center.
When you submit a return request, you must determine the cause of the return. Electric House has the right to assess this reason.
Products that can’t be returned
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame, of 7 days from delivery.
- Product is used, damaged, or is not in the same condition as you received it.
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer's warranty.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed.
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers.
- Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories.
- Cables or cables that have been cut at the customer's request unless there is a manufacturer defect.
- Single wire items and flexibles - Only colors are allowed to be changed in their original condition.
- At our discretion, a refund may be issued without requiring a return. In this situation, Electric House does not take title to the refunded item.
Electric House attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, Electric House does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of any Electric House Service is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or errorfree. If a product offered by Electric House itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.